Monthly Archives: February 2012
1/- Invest in great gear just to admire the quality & engineering .
- Leadership: This is like getting all the training, reading all the books and going to all the best conferences but never putting the information gained into practice. Up-skilling is great and necessary but it is the application of the learning that matters.
2/- Don’t cast your line out.
- Leadership: No matter what you do you will never achieve any thing by procrastination.
3/- Avoid getting your gear wet or dirty.
- Leadership: Leading equals doing, sometimes the best way to get something done is to just get your hands dirty.
4/- Don’t use the right bait or any bait at all.
- Leadership: You need to resource others with the right tools they need to get things done.
5/- Don’t bother going fishing just talk about it.
- Leadership: All the planning in the world means nothing without action.
6/- Go to places where there are no fish.
- Leadership: Poor direction will lead to poor results.
There are many others but I am sure you get the picture.
Thieve’s Alley Market Day 2012, a set on Flickr.
Via Flickr:Dunedin New Zealand Paul S AllenFebruary 11 2012